Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sentani/Jayapura, Papua

All is well. There has been so much to do. Iain and I have been visiting the area around the city of Sentani and have taken many photos. Sentani and Jayapura are cities in close proximity. These photos can be visited at:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/musungi/SISSentaniInternationalSchoolPapua

Tomorrow, I promise, there will be more explanation. On Tuesday, I have purchased a flight to Wamena. From there I will be traveling to outlying areas.

1 comment:

Among Worlds said...

Larry,

What a trip down memory lane!!!! Wow...Thank You! The monument at SIS was constructed after I left - my classmate, Cami, was the daughter of Vida and sister of Kenny (Troutman). I will have to pass on the pictures to her!

I'm glad to see there is a new placard at the MacArthur monument - for a long time there was nothing. The old WWII photos were great too!

Again...THANK YOU!

Margie