Sunday, June 22, 2008

Travel Plans?

Sunday, June 22, 08
Here's a short explanation of my travel plans. It will be difficult to find time for an entry so here's where I'll be. Today, I spent the day in Chidambaram, around 1 1/2 hours south of Pondy.
Monday - Leave at 8:00 for Tiruvannamalai.
Tuesday - Leave at 8:00 for Mamallapuram and on to Chennai (Madras).
Wednesday - British Airways flight at 8:05, arriving London, Heathrow Airport, at 14:20. There, I will board the Piccadilly Line into Kings Cross Station, switch to the above ground line and on to Huntingdon Station, 1+ hour north. John and I will meet and spend the next 8 days looking around the area.

2 comments:

neimye said...

Safe travels to you!

Beth said...

Yes, safe travels, and enjoy Great Britain! I was there one summer (more than 30 years ago) and it was cold but not rainy -- but then I had just come from my whole life in Thailand, so everything felt cold....

Didn't like the food. But I hear that south Asia has arrived in England.

Beth