Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Plans and Health

Saturday, June 14, 08
New Plans - Being scheduled to fly through London early July, I have emailed John and asked if he would be agreeable for a visit. Yes! Cutting my India time by one week, I am now scheduled to fly into London on June 25, with a flight out on July 2, into LAX. The UK is planning a petrol strike as I arrive. So it goes!
Health - I have been in excellent health. The only illness, during this complete period of travel, came during a 24 hour period in Ukarumpa, PNG. This past trip into the hills of India left me with two finger pokes. One became infected, but was quickly dealt with. No sinus problems. No scrapes, bruises, cuts, or sores. I now will quickly find a piece of wood to knock on!
During the hill trip, I left my backpack in Milan's office. Retrieving it today, I walked the 15 minutes to Park GH. It felt familiar!

1 comment:

Among Worlds said...

sure you can't fly *through* Atlanta on your way to California? I would love to sit and hear all your stories and insights!!!