Monday, March 17, 2008

Relaxing



Monday, March 17, 08
With the boys in school and Diana at work, Iain and I ride bikes to the shopping center. There my documents are dropped off at the Freeport office. So I can be recorded with the local police. While Iain shops for groceries, I take care of two important issues; haircut (first since 7 1/2 weeks ago) and firming up my ticket for Darwin. After lunch, we bicycle back and spend the remainder of the day on the internet and relaxing. When Iain goes out for a bicycle ride, it begins raining hard. He arrives back drenched. The evening is quiet and relaxing. By 9:00, it's time for bed.
Picture
s-top left is the Wilson house, top right is a view down the street, bottom left and right are views of the afternoon rain from the front porch.

1 comment:

Among Worlds said...

Love the pictures - they remind me so much of my days there in Irian!